- Welcome to the Social Page of the WWGFC Website!
Here we tell you about the social functions that affect WWGFC, and how you and your girls you can join in the fun!
There are four events that comprise the ‘core’ WWGFC social agenda (plus of course, those activities that your own teams organize at a team level).
Dates for your diary
Please note these 2019/20 WWGFC events for your diaries!
- Comedy Night – Saturday 30th November 7.30pm at Woodclyffe Hall, High Street, Wargrave. Join a team by contacting your Parent Rep.
- 2019 Xmas Party – Saturday 21st December 2019. Football tournament starting at 9:30 followed by a Christmas feast at the Scout Hut within the Recreation Ground and Kings Field in Wargrave.
- WWGFC End-of-Season Bash and AGM – taking place on the morning of a Saturday in early May 2019 at the Scout Hut within the Recreation Ground and Kings Field in Wargrave.
- Wargrave Summer Tournament Date TBA!
Social Representatives WWGFC
For the 2019–2020 season, your WWGFC Committee Social Representatives are Yvonne Brown and Rowena McMenamin. If you wish to reach either of us, please use the form on the ‘Contact us‘ page of this website. We welcome all suggestions!
There is a parent rep for each team, whose main role is liaison between their team and the WWGFC Committee regarding social and non-team-specific events, e.g. providing volunteers for the café rota. The role of the parent rep is greatly appreciated by players, families, coaches and the Committee, and enables the coaches to focus on what they do best. A list of parent reps for the 2019–2020 season appears below. If you need contact details for your team’s social rep, please contact us via the form on the ‘Contact us‘ page of this website.
Group Team Parent Social Rep U7/8 Academy VACANT (can you help?) U9 U9 VACANT (can you help?) U10 U10 VACANT (can you help?) U11 U11 VACANT (can you help?) U12 U11 VACANT (can you help?) U13 U13 Rowena McMenemin U14 U14 Sarah Oates, Liz Pitts and Debbie Rodger U15 U15 Becky Ryan U16 U16 Karen Payne Ladies Ladies Kelly Doward
Yvonne and RowenaContinue reading →