Player registration for the 2020-21 season.
U11 and U12 registrations are now full please contact us for further information.
If you are an existing player of Wargrave Women and Girls FC, who played for the club in an official league in the 2019-20 season (you were an U9 through to Women), then you need to:
- Complete the online club registration form
- Ensure your coach has an up-to-date head and shoulders photo of you (provided by you or taken by them)
- Make an online banking transfer to the club account for your annual club fee
- a new player to the club;
- joined at the end of last season and weren’t registered with a league;
- or are starting to play in an official league for the first time (you were an U9 last season);
In addition to 1, 2 and 3 above, you need to ensure your coach has proof of your age, in the form of a digital copy of your passport or birth certificate
If you are:
- Joining with the Womens Development squad please follow steps 1 and 3 below.
Providing we have your photograph and proof of age, the league registration will be done on your behalf by the Registrations Secretary.
Complete the online club registration form (this will open the form in a new tab), select the activity as either Girls Football or Womens Football. Please ensure all sections are completed and accurate, paying particular attention to email and telephone contact details. Don’t forget to hit Register to complete the registration.
Ensure your coaches have an up-to-date head and shoulders photo of you (everyone) and a digital copy of your passport or birth certificate (exemptions, see above). It it suggested that you email this information to your coaches, who will then collate and transfer it to the Registrations Secretary.
Make an online banking transfer to the club account for your annual club fee. This is £120 for Girls and £140 for Women (£70 for the development squad). This covers playing kit, equipment, match fees, Piggott 3G training fees and all other expenses in relation to running the club for the season. A cheque for the attention of Danny Malone is also acceptable, if for example you don’t bank online.
If you are an U7/U8 and only participate in Saturday morning training, then the fee is £90, otherwise it’s also £120.
Account Number: 43124967
Account Name: Wargrave Girls Football Club
Payment Reference: <2020-21 Team><Lastname><Initial> e.g. U11CarneyK
Player Registration Form (this will open the form in a new tab)